FE677 HyGenikx Air Steriliser for Food Areas White Finish (HGX-W-10-F)
This model is designed for use in food prep and kitchen areas, and comes in three sizes to purify small, medium or large sized rooms. So whether you are running a takeaway restaurant, catering for vulnerable clients in a care home, or keeping an NHS kitchen running, this air steriliser is for you.
In just 8 hours a single bacterial cell can multiply to over 8 million, meaning that health risks and odours remain a major problem, with standard room cleaning and disinfecting procedures only offering a temporary solution.
HyGenikx combats airborne viruses and bacteria, stopping their spread and minimising the risks of cross contamination. The advanced and compact wall-mounted system utilises a combination of the most effective air and surface sterilisation technologies available to produce Superoxide Ions and Plasma Quatro, which are proven to eradicate harmful bacteria, viruses, VOCs (volatile organic compounds), moulds and fungi, as well as neutralise all odours.
HyGenikx targets and kills the biological hazards in the kitchen, including Salmonella, Escherichia coli (E. coli), Norovirus and other primary sources of infections, and has been proven to eliminate harmful Listeria in an independent validation study carries out by ALS laboratories – the UKs leading provider of food and drink testing services.
Our other models are available for use in general areas such as washrooms, front of house, communal areas in residential care homes, and your bin area.
Breaking NEWS 01/07/21 — HyGenikx Covid-19 Testing Interim Results
Testing and build quality are part of Mechline’s DNA so we have been very careful to market HyGenikx based around the scientific studies that have been completed. Coronavirus is a large family of viruses that include the influenza and common cold as well as the much more dangerous virus, Covid-19.
Testing the effectiveness of a product like HyGenikx against the specific Covid-19 strain of coronavirus means two things. Firstly, a viable surrogate of that strain needs to be available and secondly there needs to be a testing facility available to carry out these tests independently.
Mechline is delighted to report that the Covid-19 surrogate has now become available and our HyGenikx units are currently undergoing test with Campden BRI Laboratories. We have received, our first set of interim results and are very pleased to share some great news about the performance of our HyGenikx units.
Tested using the Phi 6 – SARS-COV-2 surrogate About COVID-19 Surrogate a reduction of 5 Log was reported – removing 99.999% of the virus in under 3 hours.
These results, we believe, are an industry first, making HyGenikx Air & Surface Sanitiser the most effective product of this type on the market.
We will keep you updated when the full results are available!
Features & Benefits
- Kills Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus), Clostridium difficile (C. difficile), Aspergillus fumigatus, and other primary sources of infections
- Significantly improves hygiene standards to levels impossible to maintain with traditional cleaning methods alone
- Eliminates bacteria, viruses, moulds, fungi and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), both in the air and on exposed surfaces, even in the hardest to reach places
- Safe to use and for the environment
- Eradicates unpleasant odours by tackling them at source
- Proven to deplete harmful Listeria monocytogenes and Listeria innocua from surfaces to undetectable levels
- Improves infection control for staff and customers
- Proven to reduce spoilage by extending the shelf-life of perishable food on average by 58%, and up 150% for certain produce
- Low power consumption, 9-13W
- Easy to change lamp and backup battery, requires no onsite engineer
- Power via a plug that allows flexible installation and easy connection to existing sockets or to switched spurs
- Food area models are supplied with food safe shatter-proof lamps